IST – Hungarian Cooperation
The EU IST Promotion Team in Hungary was established on 15 April 2004. Its mission includes disseminating information in Hungary about the European Union Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development and its thematic priority, Information Society Technologies, supporting the participation of national entities in the IST program. Its activities are based on the agreement between the Hungarian IST National Contact Point, the EU IST Pro (=EU IST Promotion team), the National Office of Research and Technology, and Netalfa Ltd.
The Responsibilities of the EU-IST-PROmotion Team in Hungary
- Participation in the activities of the IST National Contact Point
- Analysis and dissemination of news, information and data related to the IST programme
- Dissemination of information related to the IST programme to Hungarian parties
- Support of networking activities that precede project proposal preparations primarily with partners from EU Member and Associated States
- The support of activities of the Hungarian delegate to the IST Programme Committee (ISTC)
- The support of potential participants: information, consultation
- The support of activities of liaison offices established by the National Office of Research and Technology
- The support of coordination and cooperation with expert groups, national programmes and programme level links
IST Consulting Services
The EU IST Pro team is pleased to offer customer service at Infopark (Infopark Rt. 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 1, Building I, 3rd floor) or any other location based on prior appointments.
The EU IST Pro Team
The leader of the EU IST Pro team, the NCP for IST in Hungary: